A campaign to encourage residents to get vaccinated against COVID-19 launched a second round of giveaways on Monday, adding incentives that included electric foil rides off Sugar Beach and a $ 1,000 gift card to Foodland.
The #HIGotVaccinated campaign announced the grand prize winners each week, with a handful of Maui residents receiving rewards such as 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy points and round-trip tickets on Southwest Airlines.
On Monday, the campaign kicked off Round 2 and announced new awards, including:
• Aloha Efoils, package for four riders at Sugar Beach.
• American Savings, three cash prizes of $ 5,000 each.
• Blue Note Hawaii, four show tickets plus a club and hotel dinner in Waikiki for two.
• Mother Earth, $ 1,000 gift card.
• Giovanni Pastrami, $ 1,000 gift certificate.
• Hawaiian Financial Federal Credit Union, $ 1,000 cash prize.
• Marché international / Michael Mina Strip Steak, $ 1,000 gift certificate.
• Stay at the Kaimana Beach hotel, value of $ 2,200.
• Kualoa Ranch, 2 hour Raptor ATV tour for up to 10 people.
• Pacific Guardian Life, $ 1,000 in gift cards.
• Polynesian Cultural Center, Exclusive Ali’i Lu’au Package for six.
• Razor Sports & Rainbow Shave Ice, private race track, access to the village hall and unlimited shaving ice (value of $ 1,450).
• Meubles Valyou, $ 1,000 gift card.
Residents who have entered round 1 are automatically registered for round 2.
For more prices and discounts, or to register, visit higot vaccinated.com.